ObviO Subcontractor Management provides an answer to the challenge facing professional service contractors of Management and oversight of subcontractors to minimize program impacts due to cost, schedule or technical performance. ObviO Subcontractor Management begins with the subcontract execution and continues through performance management and closeout. It provides tools to aid in subcontract management activities including methods and processes for subcontractor management, subcontract oversight, distribution of work, subcontract task order allocation, status reporting, invoicing procedures, and ongoing communications.
ObviO Subcontractor Management provides users with the ability to:
- Execute subcontracts, and/ or task orders, to vendor subcontractors and assign contract line items to specific project numbers.
- Track receipts against contract line items by either units (level of effort) or dollar value that is specified on the contract line item.
- Allow for subcontractor personnel to enter ObviO time sheets that are approved through the normal course of business.
- Enter subcontractor personnel ObviO Expense reports that are approved through the normal course of business.
- Enter subcontractor time records directly from the AP voucher entry screen.
- Link time records previously entered by Subcontractor personnel to A/P voucher line times during the AP voucher entry process.
- Track consultant time records by both cost and billing values eliminating the need to estimate month end subcontractor accruals.
- Bill subcontractor personnel in contract project labor categories on level of effort projects.
- Enable Pay/When/Paid Payment terms on subcontractor A/P invoices. Provide an automated mechanism of release for payment of Pay-When- Paid vouchers upon cash receipt of A/R that included subcontractor invoices.
- Provide the ability for subcontractors to see the billing/payment status of their submitted invoices.